What are my chances?

Started by BCole5
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BCole5

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi was just wondering what you guys think my chances are and if you have any tips on schools or have any helpful info. Some background is I will be applying with a degree in Nutritional Science, a minor in biochemistry, and a minor in economics. I have 50 hours volunteer pharmacy shadow experience and my extracurricular is that I am part of the club water polo team. Also my GPA is an up-trending one (I got a 4.0 my last semester but a 1.8 my first semester). Also I come from a decently tough university and I took a 5 unit physics class at a community college which was an absolute joke compared to what it would have been like at my college. But I hear schools don't discriminate based on that. Let me know what you guys think. I think my strengths are my up-trending GPA, my pcat, and the fact that I have a degree but my weakness is I don't have a ton of volunteer work or pharmacy experience. Let me know what you guys think!

cGPA: 3.17
sGPA: 3.15
PCAT:
BIO:69
CHE:89
CR:59
QA:85
Composite:80th percentile and 419 was my score
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well my GPA is past fixing and its the GPA I will be applying with. I was just wondering if I have a good chance or if anyone has any feedback on applying with these stats.