What are my chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What's a good GPA in pharmacy school?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BidMyLife01

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I need some advice. I never use forums but I used this forum in applying to pharmacy school and it really helped me in the process. I am a P1 in pharmacy school and I struggled this semester with the coursework, I didn't fail any courses but I got such average grades this semester that I am thinking if the PharmD curriculum is really for me. I am calculating the grades I need for next semester to get a 3.0 GPA.With my average grades, I have a 2.40 and I am so worried I am not good enough for this program. I was dealing with a lot of personal baggage this semester, so I know that is why I was not focused. I noticed when I studied, I do not take my own notes too. I did with my first exam in PK and scored so well. And ever since I stopped doing that, my grades weren't so good. So I need to figure out a proper way to study like I did during my undergraduate. Has this ever happened to any pharmacy students? I know in my school, there are a couple P1's with horrible GPAs their first semester and I feel so disappointed I landed this GPA.

Members don't see this ad.

You already know the appropriate way to study, as you said so yourself regarding PK. It sounds like the real problem stems from your personal problems. What are they?