What are my chances?

Started by srk28
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

srk28

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am planning on applying for an MHA degree but my school does not have a large public health department so I am seeking outside advice on what schools I could reasonably expect to be accepted to.

Institution: small liberal arts school in the midwest
GPA: 3.74
GRE: 158 Q, 159 V, 5.0 W
Experience: 1 summer as a phlebotomist, 1 summer as a research assistant focusing on renal cancer, 11 months helping patients interface with testing technology at a relatively young med-tech start-up.

I am looking to apply mostly to schools in the midwest/northeast such as Michigan, Columbia, UNC, Cornell, etc. Are those reasonable for me to apply to? Thanks for any insights provided!