What are my chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tonyslime6

Reaction score
I am a current junior triple major for psychology, biology, and chemistry im on track to graduate with a 3.65 cum gpa and a 3.3-3.4 science gpa alongside a 515 mcat score. I have to work on EC such as clinical hours but im highboy nervous with my stats since my science started off weak but I have an upward trend where in upper course work I have earned B+ and above. I started with a C and C+ for my bio and gen chem grade which is why it is low. In total I have 3 Cs and 1 C+ but in upper level courses I did way better compared to my first and second year. I just need help on this one!?

Members don't see this ad.

Where is your state of residence ? When are you planning to apply ? How many hours of clinical volunteering and physician shadowing do you have ?

Reactions: 1 user
Where is your state of residence ? When are you planning to apply ? How many hours of clinical volunteering and physician shadowing do you have ?
New York I plan on applying 2021 cycle to gain more clinical hours as of right now none tbh but I have peer mentoring experience and I will be a tutor as well

Members don't see this ad :)
New York I plan on applying 2021 cycle to gain more clinical hours as of right now none tbh but I have peer mentoring experience and I will be a tutor as well
Keep grinding that GPA. Idk why you're taking so many majors lol.... but if you do well in your next couple semesters and have pretty standard hours, you should be good to go. Come back next March with updated hours and a formal WAMC post

Accumulate 50 hours of physician shadowing (including primary care) and 200 hours of clinical volunteering with patient contact before you apply.

Reactions: 1 users
Keep grinding that GPA. Idk why you're taking so many majors lol.... but if you do well in your next couple semesters and have pretty standard hours, you should be good to go. Come back next March with updated hours and a formal WAMC post
Thank you for the feedback I appreciate it!

Accumulate 50 hours of physician shadowing (including primary care) and 200 hours of clinical volunteering with patient contact before you apply.
Thank you for the feedback I appreciate it!

I am a current junior triple major for psychology, biology, and chemistry im on track to graduate with a 3.65 cum gpa and a 3.3-3.4 science gpa alongside a 515 mcat score. I have to work on EC such as clinical hours but im highboy nervous with my stats since my science started off weak but I have an upward trend where in upper course work I have earned B+ and above. I started with a C and C+ for my bio and gen chem grade which is why it is low. In total I have 3 Cs and 1 C+ but in upper level courses I did way better compared to my first and second year. I just need help on this one!?
For more comprehensive advice, please use the template.