what are my chances?

Started by marieflo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

marieflo

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
will my work as licensed practical nurse in a nursing home fo three years help at all? my gpa is 3.75 and I am taking the pcat exam this june 20 for with I think Iam well prepared.
Please give an honest opinion.
 
will my work as licensed practical nurse in a nursing home fo three years help at all? my gpa is 3.75 and I am taking the pcat exam this june 20 for with I think Iam well prepared.
Please give an honest opinion.

I'm not sure what you're asking about - your chances on the PCAT or your chances for admission. Of course, it's too late to help you on the first option, but on the second, it should help you a lot. Any experience in the health care field is excellent on your application.