What are people doing for SA-CME?

Started by Pointless
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pointless

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have finished my first round of 25 necessary SA-CME's using ASTRO's offered courses. Some of them were free, which was nice, most of them were paid and not entirely helpful. I have heard people suggest Research to Practice but this seems to be entirely medical oncology based and there is a distinct reason that I didn't go into medical oncology. Another poster had mentioned radoncquestions as a site for board prep but it appears they also offer SA-CME. Anyone have experience with these or have any suggestions as to other radiation oncology specific SA-CMEs?
 

it is free and I called abr and verified they count. was mentioned in previous thread. they have cme questions for most programs.

example

Genitourinary Cancers - Audio Activities
CME series for urologists, radiation oncologists and medical oncologists featuring one-on-one interviews with clinical investigators.
Consensus or Controversy? Clinical Investigators Provide Perspectives on the Current and Future Management of Prostate CancerMay 2019
A special audio supplement to a CME symposium held at the 2019 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium featuring expert comments on the application of emerging research to patient care. Featuring perspectives from Drs Emmanuel S Antonarakis and Matthew R Smith. (Audio Program)
Previous Issues
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks to both of you. For the Research to Practice sessions, how do you know which ones count for SA-CME and how many credits they offer? Something about that site that I find incredibly un-user friendly...
 
Call the abr, i was told that any cme activity in oncology that has a SA component (scored questions) qualifies for SA-CME