What are people doing for SA-CME?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pointless

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have finished my first round of 25 necessary SA-CME's using ASTRO's offered courses. Some of them were free, which was nice, most of them were paid and not entirely helpful. I have heard people suggest Research to Practice but this seems to be entirely medical oncology based and there is a distinct reason that I didn't go into medical oncology. Another poster had mentioned radoncquestions as a site for board prep but it appears they also offer SA-CME. Anyone have experience with these or have any suggestions as to other radiation oncology specific SA-CMEs?

Members don't see this ad.

it is free and I called abr and verified they count. was mentioned in previous thread. they have cme questions for most programs.

example

Genitourinary Cancers - Audio Activities
CME series for urologists, radiation oncologists and medical oncologists featuring one-on-one interviews with clinical investigators.
Consensus or Controversy? Clinical Investigators Provide Perspectives on the Current and Future Management of Prostate CancerMay 2019
A special audio supplement to a CME symposium held at the 2019 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium featuring expert comments on the application of emerging research to patient care. Featuring perspectives from Drs Emmanuel S Antonarakis and Matthew R Smith. (Audio Program)
Previous Issues

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks to both of you. For the Research to Practice sessions, how do you know which ones count for SA-CME and how many credits they offer? Something about that site that I find incredibly un-user friendly...

Medscape.com has free Onc SA-CME as well.

Call the abr, i was told that any cme activity in oncology that has a SA component (scored questions) qualifies for SA-CME