What are recommended MCAT practice tests?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Integral7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wish to know which MCAT practice tests you guys think are the best. I know there are a couple ones out there that stand out, like AAMC, Princeton, and Kaplan but I haven't been able to settle on one yet. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Grrrr search for questions that you obviously know have been asked before.

In my opinion from the different posts and my experience:

Rank 1. All AAMC tests are obviously the must-takes.

Rank 2. TBR has representative sciences (probably more so than earlier AAMCS) but it has bad verbal (you can replace with EK 101).

Rank 3. GS has revamped verbal from earlier versions and has pretty difficult science sections that can be of good practice.

Rank 4. Kaplan is hard but moralizing (u get insane inflation).

Rank 5. TPR is hard and demoralizing. I noticed TPR has some specific questions that are minute details from their own books.

Grrrr search for questions that you obviously know have been asked before.

In my opinion from the different posts and my experience:

Rank 1. All AAMC tests are obviously the must-takes.

Rank 2. TBR has representative sciences (probably more so than earlier AAMCS) but it has bad verbal (you can replace with EK 101).

Rank 3. GS has revamped verbal from earlier versions and has pretty difficult science sections that can be of good practice.

Rank 4. Kaplan is hard but moralizing (u get insane inflation).

Rank 5. TPR is hard and demoralizing. I noticed TPR has some specific questions that are minute details from their own books.

When you referred to the Princeton Review tests are you referring to the regular series or the Hyperlearning series?

Members don't see this ad :)