What are the course dates for Kaplan?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amorphisgirl

"Speak"ster
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
No luck finding course dates on the Kaplan website. Short of calling them, does anyone know when courses are offered? Does this vary by location? I'm considering taking a course beginning next September. How far in advance of the April MCAT are they held? Danke sehr. :D

Members don't see this ad.

They vary; a center will usually offer a variety of classes with different start dates. For the April MCAT, I think some start as early as September, definitely some start in October. And then some don't start until January. You probably want to call the center to see what they're offering.

Amorphisgirl said:
No luck finding course dates on the Kaplan website. Short of calling them, does anyone know when courses are offered? Does this vary by location? I'm considering taking a course beginning next September. How far in advance of the April MCAT are they held? Danke sehr. :D

I was just on Kaplan's website this morning...You have to search for a location either by zip code or by state...And then when you find a center click the link and it will give you a schedule for the class!!!
Hope that helps