Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Emilooooooooooooo!!! I'm sorry I stole ya GIFs!!! 😀
bahaha I don't give a shiz, I was just messin 😎
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Emilooooooooooooo!!! I'm sorry I stole ya GIFs!!! 😀
bahaha I don't give a shiz, I was just messin 😎
Thas good. Cuz I only just lurves ya! 😀

In the drive through at the bank and this little girl in the car over is STARING at me. Just staring. Not smiling........ Or blinking........![]()
I am going insane... about to reach a breaking point... I hate stress...
Need alcohol.... And $$$$$$.
🙁🙁:cry::cry:
I always want to take my dog out of the room, but my bf doesn't want to "waste that time." But it really bothers me..![]()
I'm sitting here wishing I was cooler. I can live with the heat; it's the humidity that I really hate. 🙁
I think you're pretty cool IPB 😎
But yeah, humidity sucks. Being dry here is the only reason I haven't died already.
Thanks, Abney!
But isn't it a good feeling to be erasing typos and grammar mistakes? 😉My friend is lucky I love her (actually roxybarton on here but my friend IRL lol) I am currently reading her 18pg thesis paper for errors and clarity. Yeah. I'm a damned good friend![]()
But isn't it a good feeling to be erasing typos and grammar mistakes? 😉
It looks good, wldlfstdnt! 🙂


It looks good, wldlfstdnt! 🙂
But why did Abney need a red squirrel?
Ah. 🙂 Well, she deserves her red squirrel picture since right now I think she's a genius as much as this guy hereShe was talking about red squirrels earlier.
😀She was talking about red squirrels earlier.
Ah. 🙂 Well, she deserves her red squirrel picture since right now I think she's a genius as much as this guy here
.|
.|
.|
\./
![]()
Abney, for finally mentioning what I was so valiantly trying to get you to notice, you are more awesome than Iron Man. 😀

No scientific papers here, but 😴 sounds good...Scientific papers.......... 😴

Btw SOV, there is a really cute Italian greyhound here. I've known the breed but never saw one in real life.
Chinese sounds good, but I always spend it ob chips and salsa. It's my addiction but I can still tell myself it's healthy. 😀
She's gorgeous.

lol. I went with baked stuffed shells from my favorite mom and pop italian shop down the street. With extra mozz melted on top.... mmmmm 😍
Italian food is my weakness.
Same here. I love Italian food. My aunt asked me if I had to eat just one type of cuisine for the rest of my life, which I would choose. It was a no brainer.

Yeah um pasta... cheese... sauce... and more cheese... no brainer!
We tease that our wedding is gonna be italian food and BBQ 😕
We can't decide and our families are split right down the middle![]()
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.