What are your planned courses next semester/quarter?

Started by Citrusxoxo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
xnc123 said:
Physics 1 w/lab (4)
Chem 1 w/lab (online) (4)
Bio 2 w/lab (4)
possibly...Calculus (5)

I am still deciding if I'll take Calculus next semester (depends if I pass trig!). If not, then in the summer.

Has anyone ever taken a science course online? I'm apprehensive about taking Chemistry as an online course, but it's the most convienient for my family's schedule right now.


Is it General Chemistry 1? If so, I am assuming that the labs are not online so you will have to have some interaction with a professor if you have any questions. G-chem 1 is pretty basic and if there is any chemistry class to take online it would be that one. Although ,my G-chem 1 professor was brillant and I learned a great deal from his lectures. I would not give up that experience for an online class. I guess you have to ask yourself how you prefer to learn and retain concepts. I really enjoy lectures from professors that know their stuff. Maybe look at Rateyourprofessors.com and see how the G-chem professors are at your school and if they have poor ratings then go for the online class.
 
xnc123 said:
Physics 1 w/lab (4)
Chem 1 w/lab (online) (4)
Bio 2 w/lab (4)
possibly...Calculus (5)

I am still deciding if I'll take Calculus next semester (depends if I pass trig!). If not, then in the summer.

Has anyone ever taken a science course online? I'm apprehensive about taking Chemistry as an online course, but it's the most convienient for my family's schedule right now.

Is it General Chemistry 1? If so, I am assuming that the labs are not online so you will have to have some interaction with a professor if you have any questions. G-chem 1 is pretty basic and if there is any chemistry class to take online it would be that one. Although ,my G-chem 1 professor was brillant and I learned a great deal from his lectures. I would not give up that experience for an online class. I guess you have to ask yourself how you prefer to learn and retain concepts. I really enjoy lectures from professors that know their stuff. Maybe look at Rateyourprofessors.com and see how the G-chem professors are at your school and if they have poor ratings then go for the online class. Good luck! :luck:
 
Requiem said:
Pharmaceutics II + Lab.
Anatomy&Physiology II + Lab.
Pharmacy Practice + Tutorial.
Pharmacy Skills Lab.
Pharmaceutical Analysis + Lab.
Biochemistry

And another course, I forget.

This is why you shouldn't go into pharmacy. I have 7 courses and 4 labs. :laugh:
WOW! I hope you are not working AND going to school... 😀 :luck:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an organic chemistry final tommorow morning at 9 AM.
Then a pharmaceutics exam on wednesday

Following this, I have exams on mon,tues,weds,thursday.

The real kicker is the last exam on thursday we have to get a 70% to pass the course (pharmacy skills), and it's just gonna be such a burn out fest.

This exam is also after our A&P final, which is based on like near 900 pages of stuff.