What are your planned courses next semester/quarter?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
xnc123 said:
Physics 1 w/lab (4)
Chem 1 w/lab (online) (4)
Bio 2 w/lab (4)
possibly...Calculus (5)

I am still deciding if I'll take Calculus next semester (depends if I pass trig!). If not, then in the summer.

Has anyone ever taken a science course online? I'm apprehensive about taking Chemistry as an online course, but it's the most convienient for my family's schedule right now.

Is it General Chemistry 1? If so, I am assuming that the labs are not online so you will have to have some interaction with a professor if you have any questions. G-chem 1 is pretty basic and if there is any chemistry class to take online it would be that one. Although ,my G-chem 1 professor was brillant and I learned a great deal from his lectures. I would not give up that experience for an online class. I guess you have to ask yourself how you prefer to learn and retain concepts. I really enjoy lectures from professors that know their stuff. Maybe look at Rateyourprofessors.com and see how the G-chem professors are at your school and if they have poor ratings then go for the online class.

Members don't see this ad.

xnc123 said:
Physics 1 w/lab (4)
Chem 1 w/lab (online) (4)
Bio 2 w/lab (4)
possibly...Calculus (5)

I am still deciding if I'll take Calculus next semester (depends if I pass trig!). If not, then in the summer.

Has anyone ever taken a science course online? I'm apprehensive about taking Chemistry as an online course, but it's the most convienient for my family's schedule right now.

Is it General Chemistry 1? If so, I am assuming that the labs are not online so you will have to have some interaction with a professor if you have any questions. G-chem 1 is pretty basic and if there is any chemistry class to take online it would be that one. Although ,my G-chem 1 professor was brillant and I learned a great deal from his lectures. I would not give up that experience for an online class. I guess you have to ask yourself how you prefer to learn and retain concepts. I really enjoy lectures from professors that know their stuff. Maybe look at Rateyourprofessors.com and see how the G-chem professors are at your school and if they have poor ratings then go for the online class. Good luck! :luck:

Requiem said:
Pharmaceutics II + Lab.
Anatomy&Physiology II + Lab.
Pharmacy Practice + Tutorial.
Pharmacy Skills Lab.
Pharmaceutical Analysis + Lab.
Biochemistry

And another course, I forget.

This is why you shouldn't go into pharmacy. I have 7 courses and 4 labs. :laugh:
WOW! I hope you are not working AND going to school... :D :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an organic chemistry final tommorow morning at 9 AM.
Then a pharmaceutics exam on wednesday

Following this, I have exams on mon,tues,weds,thursday.

The real kicker is the last exam on thursday we have to get a 70% to pass the course (pharmacy skills), and it's just gonna be such a burn out fest.

This exam is also after our A&P final, which is based on like near 900 pages of stuff.