What can I say to impress my interviewers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Eye-Doc-1900

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have two interviews coming up. One at SALUS-PCO, and the other at Midwestern (Illinois campus). I was wanting to know if they’re anybody who know of some cool things about these schools. Preferably stuff that can’t be found on their website. I’m asking this because when they ask me why this school I want to say something other than stuff I can find online.
 
Tell them about your actual interests and life experience. Don't pretend your whole life has revolved around an insatiable desire to provide eye care. Most interview committees probably want to see a well rounded, free thinking individual who will be an asset to the profession.