What can you have while testing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JDAD

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious, are you allowed to eat while taking the exam? What about drink from a water bottle?

What can you bring into the testing room, can i brink a pack and get stuff out of it, (to eat or drink) while taking the test?

Thanks to anyone who can help?

What about good luck charms?

Members don't see this ad.

Actually all of it depends on your proctor and the particular mood he or she is in that morning. Of course, you can't bring anything that's obviously against the rules on test day.

I hope people aren't allowed to eat. I can only imagine a room full of people eating and slurping down food during the test. Crunching, crumbling plastic bags, etc.. That would be horrible! lol... I can't stand people who bring food during a test. I am glad it isn't allowed at my school.

Technically, you are only supposed to have at your desk your 3 pencils and 1 eraser, except during WS when you are only supposed to have 2 black pens. And your admission ticket.

Some proctors let you have water at your desk. Some let you put your bag under your seat. Some require you to put your bag at the front of the room. Regardless, you should not plan on taking anything out of your bag during a section. Eating is not allowed.