You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
What Cars do medical school students drive?
Started by TheInstitute
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
At Harvard, when you're accepted they ship you a new Bugatti. You then live in that Bugatti.
All other plebs walk.
All other plebs walk.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At first I thought you were talking about the CARS section on the MCAT, and was very confused.
I feel like half of my class doesn't even have a car at all, at least here at school.
Med students are usually poor, they drive what they can afford.
I read a post by OP earlier... drive a really expensive car, you'll look like a tool, especially if you're in areas with winters that snow and whatnot.... then you deal with potholes.
Nobody will be impressed.
Med students are usually poor, they drive what they can afford.
I read a post by OP earlier... drive a really expensive car, you'll look like a tool, especially if you're in areas with winters that snow and whatnot.... then you deal with potholes.
Nobody will be impressed.
6
68PGunner
Medical students are required to have minimal Lambourginis as their wheels.
This isn't optional. This is a mandatory requirement that is an inspectable item at least once a month.
This isn't optional. This is a mandatory requirement that is an inspectable item at least once a month.
I would love to go to a med school where a bike can get me around!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Last edited:
Let's not forget that they place you in it while you're sleeping so you wake up in it.At Harvard, when you're accepted they ship you a new Bugatti. You then live in that Bugatti.
All other plebs walk.
Last edited:
I'll probably drive the same car I have now. It's a 2016 nissan altima.
Jusr rented that car for a week. Random question, how do you feel about the center computer screen. Idk its layout, organization, and color scheme rubs me the wrong way and looks like 2012.I'll probably drive the same car I have now. It's a 2016 nissan altima.
It's fine to me. Yet again, I didn't purchase the car. It was gifted to me.Jusr rented that car for a week. Random question, how do you feel about the center computer screen. Idk its layout, organization, and color scheme rubs me the wrong way and looks like 2012.
At Harvard, when you're accepted they ship you a new Bugatti. You then live in that Bugatti.
All other plebs walk.
Let's not forget that they place you in it while you're sleeping so you wake up in it.
So.....is the Bugatti supposed to come with the acceptance letter? Or do they send it with a driver to take you to campus for orientation?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You wake up in itSo.....is the Bugatti supposed to come with the acceptance letter? Or do they send it with a driver to take you to campus for orientation?
Then it would be used, and used buggatti's have to be shipped to yale for those plebs to use.So.....is the Bugatti supposed to come with the acceptance letter? Or do they send it with a driver to take you to campus for orientation?
Well you should be aiming for a good balanced score. Oh... those cars.
2001 lesabre. If it ain't broke don't fix it
Last edited:
I was expecting something along the lines of," TROLL!" Or," don't feed the trolls!" But no, I read this.... lolololololStudents at the top 5 programs all have private helicopters. Everyone else has to ride a donkey to class.
I got my entire medical school costs paid for by AbbVie. They bought be a car and send me ad decals every few months. This spring I was Depakote. I'm really hoping for Humira in the fall.
Well you should be aiming for a good balanced score. Oh... those cars.
OP has his priorities set
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
2001 lesabre. If it ain't broke don't fix it
Nothing more comfortable than those cars, man. Like driving a couch.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Nothing more comfortable than those cars, man. Like driving a couch.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Used to have a Buick century and my exact thoughts were that it felt like driving a couch enclosed in a car frame. The back seats were unbelievably plushy
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
2004 Corolla baby. Pushing 200k miles and still going strong.
The guy who hit me while I was crossing the street was driving a Corolla.
The guy who hit me while I was crossing the street was driving a Corolla.
They're pretty much unstoppable, what a great car.
They're pretty much unstoppable, what a great car.
Sent me flying through the air, but I got back up. I never got my Chinese food though...
I don't have a car. I would reckon that most of my classmates don't either. Once clinical rotations begin I will probably buy the cheapest four wheels and an engine that I can find. I used to drive a true beater but it had to be sold for financial reasons...I miss that car.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well you should be aiming for a good balanced score. Oh... those cars.
I laughed for a good 20 minutes after reading your bio. Why am I just discovering your account.
Generally, they drive whatever car their parents bought for them.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 354