Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Economics I -- Macro
PreCal I
Chemistry I w/ Lab
Anat/Phys I w/ Lab
Intro to Sociology
----------------------
17 hours
I should also be putting in 10-15 hours a week volunteering at a local retail pharmacy (already in progress) and a hospital pharmacy (orientation next week).
Is this challenging enough? I know I should probably have a 3rd science class but b/c of the order of things there aren't really any other science classes I can take. I've already taken Biol I & II this past summer.
I will be applying in Fall 2010.
PreCal I
Chemistry I w/ Lab
Anat/Phys I w/ Lab
Intro to Sociology
----------------------
17 hours
I should also be putting in 10-15 hours a week volunteering at a local retail pharmacy (already in progress) and a hospital pharmacy (orientation next week).
Is this challenging enough? I know I should probably have a 3rd science class but b/c of the order of things there aren't really any other science classes I can take. I've already taken Biol I & II this past summer.
I will be applying in Fall 2010.

