MD & DO What company do you tutor for?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

melonah

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for a job and wondering if anyone has experience tutoring (MCAT and MD Admissions) with Varsity Tutors, Princeton Review, Cambridge Coaching, Wyzant, etc... How was the pay and how easy was it for you to find clients?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
What is this referral link for?
Have done MCAT tutoring with VarsityTutors - $25 an hour ain't bad at all, but the opportunities are pretty sparse - e.g. 1-2 per week.

You'll find SAT opportunities FAR more frequently, which pay $15 an hour. These students pop up like once an hour for me, depending on the season.

All online by the way, via their platform which is highly intuitive. If you want, I could hit you up with a referral link!

What I meant was what is the purpose of this referral link when applying?

The two of you will get $25. OP for referring you, and you for joining VarsityTutors as a tutor.

I would also recommend Wyzant. You can set your price per hour as you see fit and Wyzant will take a 25% cut from your check.

Between Varsity Tutors, Wyzant, and your own private clients once you get the ball rolling, you can keep your schedule busy and make a decent amount too.

Reactions: 1 users