What CV risk calculator do you use in practice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What CV risk calculator do you use in practice?

  • ACC/AHA 10yr ASCVD risk

    Votes: 13 92.9%
  • Framingham

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • LDL

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    14

jigglyboo

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!

I'm gathering data for my research poster project about what current providers are using to calculate ASCVD risk - ACC/AHA 10yr ASCVD, LDL, Framingham risk score or others.

Which do you use? This is not to conclude to any debate. This is mainly to determine what current providers are using. I would love to get your answers so I can be done with this project =). Please feel free to pm or reply below. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
None of the above. The ACC calculator systemically over-estimates risk.
I know what the risk factors for coronary disease are. I don't need a calculator.