What dental schools are most receptive to MBS students?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

natep

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am attending the MBS program at Tufts University in the fall of 2016. I have finished my AADSAS application for the 2017 cycle and was wondering if anybody has any input on which schools to apply to. I can only assume that there are some schools that are more receptive to these master programs than others. My only worry is that some schools will write me off even before I submit my first semester MBS grades during the course update period. As you all know, applying to schools are extremely expensive and I want to make sure I make wise decisions. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am attending the MBS program at Tufts University in the fall of 2016. I have finished my AADSAS application for the 2017 cycle and was wondering if anybody has any input on which schools to apply to. I can only assume that there are some schools that are more receptive to these master programs than others. My only worry is that some schools will write me off even before I submit my first semester MBS grades during the course update period. As you all know, applying to schools are extremely expensive and I want to make sure I make wise decisions. Thanks!

Hey OP, can you give me a little insight on the tufts program? I recently got accepted and I'm trying to decide between tufts or the rutgers SMP.