What did you actually do the night after the MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i was so exhausted and hot cause my testing center was like 80 degrees that i jumped in the shower to cool off and sat on the couch to relax for a minute, and then i couldn't get up for like 2 hours cause i was just so worn out. then i finally got up and found myself plans for the night. i ended up getting so stoned i couldn't even make a sentence. and i stayed up til 5 a.m. cause i was sick of going to bed early like i had been most of the week and really wanted to go back to my normal schedule of staying up late and sleeping in late. it was nice! :)

Brickhouse said:
I was so beat down all I could do was go to burger king, drink a half a bottle of wine, and pass out! I kept thinking about partying but once I got home, I was like, stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Called wife (AF Reservist on active duty far away), had two beers, went to sleep.

Today I put all the MCAT prep stuff away.

Members don't see this ad :)
Went with some friends to see Kill Bill vol 2, ate out for dinner, then came home and drank beer and played Hold'em until 3 AM.

My adrenaline rush lasted for quite a while :laugh: .

I was going to go on this retreat weekend, but my ride left without me. Go figure. But I discovered that my mom sent me a box of stuff to make me happy after the MCAT, which included my N64, Mario 64, and an old teddy bear that I love. :) Since all my friends weren't around all weekend, I played mario and slept.

Immediatly afterwards I walked over to this great burger place and got a milkshake. Then I went back to my dad's place, ordered a movie on cable, and went to bed early, for the first time in weeks. Not too exciting, but next weekend is going to be the real party. :) Can't wait.

I got great sleep the night before so I was not struggling after the test was over. My boyfriend picked me up and we went to eat dinner. Afterwards we went to look for engagement rings. It was our first time learning about diamonds and settings. We saw a diamond under the microscope, it was really neat b/c we are both science inclined. undefined :love: