What distinguishes McMaster from other schools?

Started by AKPMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AKPMD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everybody,

I'm trying to learn more about McMaster and why it's three year program is so different from other schools. I've tried to get the McMaster curriculum, but to no avail.

Would any Mac med student be able to briefly outline why Mac's shorter curriculum is advantageous?

Thanks in advance.
 
Try to find Macs match list.
I have no information on this but I heard from some one (not necessarily a fact) that mac grads tend to have a hard time matching competitive residencies.
Just something to look into.