what do I do next?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1144361

New to SDN and not sure which Pre-Med Community my question belongs under, but here goes:
I have a 509 mcat (127/125/127/130- 8/2022 test date) and a 3.82 cumulative gpa. Unsure of exact stem gpa but its likely ~3.62ish or 3.64ish, and both cGPA and stemGPA could change this school year (I am a senior taking a gap year, hoping to apply next cycle -starting may 2023). does this MCAT score warrant a retake?

Should I be looking at MD or DO schools? (I feel like my MCAT score leans more DO but I don't know what score delineates MD from DO, if any.) I don't particularly have a preference and have the mindset of being satisfied with even just one acceptance! Also am a resident of Florida if anyone has school recs.

Members don't see this ad.

New to SDN and not sure which Pre-Med Community my question belongs under, but here goes:
I have a 509 mcat (127/125/127/130- 8/2022 test date) and a 3.82 cumulative gpa. Unsure of exact stem gpa but its likely ~3.62ish or 3.64ish, and both cGPA and stemGPA could change this school year (I am a senior taking a gap year, hoping to apply next cycle -starting may 2023). does this MCAT score warrant a retake?

Should I be looking at MD or DO schools? (I feel like my MCAT score leans more DO but I don't know what score delineates MD from DO, if any.) I don't particularly have a preference and have the mindset of being satisfied with even just one acceptance! Also am a resident of Florida if anyone has school recs.
Please fill out this grid and post here. It will help responders to better help you.