Jul 13, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Well, it's finally over. Its been a grueling 6 months, but i finally made it. My final scores are:

Bio-21
GC-26
OC-23
PAT-23
RC-22
QR-21
AA-23

I started in late February studying light. I studied for maybe 2-3 hours 5 days a week. With final exams i took pretty much the whole month of April off. Starting summer I took it up a notch, and hit the books for about 5-6 hours a day while taking summer classes. Starting in July with about a month left i started studying about 9 hours a day, and the last two weeks I busted my tail for probably 12 a day. I had to make a lot of sacrifices, but it's all worth it in the end. I gotta give a shout out to Dr. Romano with DAT Destroyer and also Ari with DAT bootcamp. These were the most helpful study materials to me. Along with Chad's videos at the start to give me a good foundation. Also BYU4you was super helpful with any questions I had. If you have any questions just shoot me a message. I will be happy to share what i did. So happy this is over and have 5 days before school starts of a real summer hahaha. Good luck to all who still have to destroy the DAT! its possible! Philippians 4:13

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER... Dr. Romano and Nancy
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status
Non-Student
Well, it's finally over. Its been a grueling 6 months, but i finally made it. My final scores are:

Bio-21
GC-26
OC-23
PAT-23
RC-22
QR-21
AA-2

I started in late February studying light. I studied for maybe 2-3 hours 5 days a week. With final exams i took pretty much the whole month of April off. Starting summer I took it up a notch, and hit the books for about 5-6 hours a day while taking summer classes. Starting in July with about a month left i started studying about 9 hours a day, and the last two weeks I busted my tail for probably 12 a day. I had to make a lot of sacrifices, but it's all worth it in the end. I gotta give a shout out to Dr. Romano with DAT Destroyer and also Ari with DAT bootcamp. These were the most helpful study materials to me. Along with Chad's videos at the start to give me a good foundation. Also BYU4you was super helpful with any questions I had. If you have any questions just shoot me a message. I will be happy to share what i did. So happy this is over and have 5 days before school starts of a real summer hahaha. Good luck to all who still have to destroy the DAT! its possible! Philippians 4:13
Congratulations! Thanks for the shout out and with these scores you will not have a problem getting into dental school!

I am sure students would love any advice you can give with all your extra time you have now that you have the DAT behind you.

BTW, would you mind posting your actual score report..

Wishing you the best!

Dr. Jim Romano and Nancy

Last edited:
OP
A
Jul 13, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Congratulations! Thanks for the shout out and with these scores you will not have a problem getting into dental school!

I am sure students would love any advice you can give with all your extra time you have now that you have the DAT behind you.

BTW, would you mind posting your actual score report..

Wishing you the best!

Dr. Jim Romano and Nancy
Sure thing! Here is the report:

Attachments

Reactions: LuckBloodandSweat

LuckBloodandSweat

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2015
Status
Dental Student
Awesome scores and great consistency! Welcome to the 23 club! Quite frankly, I'd probably trade mine for yours ;)

Reactions: AUguy33

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER... Dr. Romano and Nancy
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status
Non-Student
Reactions: LuckBloodandSweat

LuckBloodandSweat

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2015
Status
Dental Student
I asked for the score report just for you LuckBloodandSweat, you always want the proof!! LOL LOL
Not always ;). Well maybe if it's a 24/25+ I might want it more lol. It's the internet ppl can lie as much as they want xD