What do I do now that I'm not studying?

Started by AUguy33
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AUguy33

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, it's finally over. Its been a grueling 6 months, but i finally made it. My final scores are:

Bio-21
GC-26
OC-23
PAT-23
RC-22
QR-21
AA-23

I started in late February studying light. I studied for maybe 2-3 hours 5 days a week. With final exams i took pretty much the whole month of April off. Starting summer I took it up a notch, and hit the books for about 5-6 hours a day while taking summer classes. Starting in July with about a month left i started studying about 9 hours a day, and the last two weeks I busted my tail for probably 12 a day. I had to make a lot of sacrifices, but it's all worth it in the end. I gotta give a shout out to Dr. Romano with DAT Destroyer and also Ari with DAT bootcamp. These were the most helpful study materials to me. Along with Chad's videos at the start to give me a good foundation. Also BYU4you was super helpful with any questions I had. If you have any questions just shoot me a message. I will be happy to share what i did. So happy this is over and have 5 days before school starts of a real summer hahaha. Good luck to all who still have to destroy the DAT! its possible! Philippians 4:13
 
Well, it's finally over. Its been a grueling 6 months, but i finally made it. My final scores are:

Bio-21
GC-26
OC-23
PAT-23
RC-22
QR-21
AA-2

I started in late February studying light. I studied for maybe 2-3 hours 5 days a week. With final exams i took pretty much the whole month of April off. Starting summer I took it up a notch, and hit the books for about 5-6 hours a day while taking summer classes. Starting in July with about a month left i started studying about 9 hours a day, and the last two weeks I busted my tail for probably 12 a day. I had to make a lot of sacrifices, but it's all worth it in the end. I gotta give a shout out to Dr. Romano with DAT Destroyer and also Ari with DAT bootcamp. These were the most helpful study materials to me. Along with Chad's videos at the start to give me a good foundation. Also BYU4you was super helpful with any questions I had. If you have any questions just shoot me a message. I will be happy to share what i did. So happy this is over and have 5 days before school starts of a real summer hahaha. Good luck to all who still have to destroy the DAT! its possible! Philippians 4:13
Congratulations! Thanks for the shout out and with these scores you will not have a problem getting into dental school!

I am sure students would love any advice you can give with all your extra time you have now that you have the DAT behind you.

BTW, would you mind posting your actual score report..

Wishing you the best!



Dr. Jim Romano and Nancy
 
Last edited:
Congratulations! Thanks for the shout out and with these scores you will not have a problem getting into dental school!

I am sure students would love any advice you can give with all your extra time you have now that you have the DAT behind you.

BTW, would you mind posting your actual score report..

Wishing you the best!



Dr. Jim Romano and Nancy

Sure thing! Here is the report:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2415.JPG
    IMG_2415.JPG
    188.5 KB · Views: 93
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad