What do I do with the 6 weeks I have left before the MCAT

Started by psyflgirl
Tags Tags
mcat prep
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

psyflgirl

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I have been studying for the MCAT since January, but I work full time so I haven't finished content review. I have been using Kaplan and KA videos. I have like 4 more chapters of each subject left (Kaplan), but I am wondering if I should finish content review or should I just start doing practice exams and the Qpack? I didn't really do much of the flashcards the first few months so I am kind of trying to catch up with that too. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks.