What do I need to do after taking DAT?

Started by Inusizo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Inusizo

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there anything that I have to do after taking the DAT? I selected the schools when I signed up for the DAT. I am not sure if I have to do anything at this point? Should I contact ADA to have my official dat scores sent to ADEA AADSAS?
 
Nothing left for you to do, your scores should be sent to the schools you've applied to automatically.

Omg I am so honored. Feralis replied to me!! I already submittied my appliction. I also already filled out unofficial DAT scores on my application as well. So nothing left for me to do? thx!