what do to with LORs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
S

supernareg

well i have 3 letter of recs, in school envelopes, sealed. i havent seen them yet, but they're in my possession. from science teachers.

do i send to interfoilio? open and send the schools copies with secondaries? how do these work?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm going on a limb and say that your medical school probably want them.... As you only have 1 copy each, you should give it to your school service which deals with copying LoRs and have them distribute them to all your secondaries.

do not open them. i dunno what u should do...but i wouldnt open them and send them to schools directly.

If you have waived your right to read the letters, you must not open the envelopes. Send them to Interfolio if you are using that service or pass them along to the pre-med advisor at your college if you are using the office for a "committee letter" and/or as a clearing house for your letters.

When it comes time to send letters to the admissions offices, you notify whomever is holding your letters (pre-med office or Interfolio) and they send copies to the specified schools.