What do you do to not think about it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kniles5

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright, I was told by MUSC that the next round might go out before Christmas and that VCU will send them out mid-January. How do I not drive myself crazy thinking about rejection? Obviously, this site doesn't help.

Members don't see this ad.

I yank my doodle dandy. It seems to help a little.

Sometimes it's just that you don't have any control over stuff. So you need to think for 5 Minutes alone and realize that. I wish you luck, Be Strong, It will happen...

Members don't see this ad :)
PDizzle said:
I yank my doodle dandy. It seems to help a little.

I hope you get in soon, you may get pretty raw.....
;)

3 words, World of Warcraft...didn't keep me from being depressed from Oct. 22nd to Dec. 1st, but it certainly helped me keep my mind off it.

booze up, go to some wild and crazy parties

when you go to dental school next year, you probably won't have as much free time to do these things.

i use distractions-christmas and thanksgiving are great...also the break from school will let me start a new art project that i want to work on.

I also left sdn for a few weeks to keep the anxiety down, but its an addiction, i had to come back :)

i am thinking about cleaning out my closet and donating a lot of stuff, thats going to be a big project for a few days

I keep telling myself not to get worried, that it will all work out. it is still early in the game when you think about how many people applied to multiple schools and have multiple interviews/acceptances.