Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright, with all these serious topics out there - I figure we revisit the time honored question of what pharmacy/professional students eat. 🙄
For myself, I've been living off of cereal for breakfast most days, whatever for lunch (DQ or Chipotle - fast food), and pasta with divalo sauce + cheese and some chicken for dinner most days. I won't go near ramen since I had a little too much of that when I started. 😀
Oh and a multivitamin to help with whatever I'm not getting in my diet.
For myself, I've been living off of cereal for breakfast most days, whatever for lunch (DQ or Chipotle - fast food), and pasta with divalo sauce + cheese and some chicken for dinner most days. I won't go near ramen since I had a little too much of that when I started. 😀
Oh and a multivitamin to help with whatever I'm not getting in my diet.
