What do you miss the most...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shades McCool

Kal-el
7+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
As I sit up on the 5th floor of our school studying in front of a window, I thought of this question for you SDNers: What have you missed the most durint the past "n" days spent studying?

Members don't see this ad.

The past 29 days of studying has caused me to miss a serious number of Cubs games (even though they are playing like **** now), and a lot of baseball in general. Once this nonsense has ended in 6 days i look forward to putting my extra innings package back into good use. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
I at least study up at the school so I still get to make contact with other humans. My girlfriend counts as a human as well but she is studying for her own boards as well.

Leaving the house (yeah, I'm studying at home), human contact, going to the farmer's market....I'm getting seriously stir crazy here. I can't wait until Friday! :eek: :banana:

I was just talking to my girlfriend who just took it with me, and it was really like May never even happened. It's like it's been one really long day since may 4th. I miss not worrying about things all the time.

spending more than 45 minutes anywhere that is more than 6 feet away from my FA...

cool evenings..
hot movies..
long drives..
gossips..friends ,families..............
in short the greener side of life..:idea:..:eek:

Knowing that Lebron James is actually in the NBA finals even though I don't even watch pro ball I had know clue. No Espn

cool evenings..
hot movies..
long drives..
gossips..friends ,families..............
in short the greener side of life..:idea:..:eek:

sleep.....family...friends....my gf....any human interaction........long walks on the beach...oh wait I don't really have a beach nearby, but yea I miss that whether i have studying or not.....feeling normal...life :mad:

The past 29 days of studying has caused me to miss a serious number of Cubs games (even though they are playing like **** now), and a lot of baseball in general. Once this nonsense has ended in 6 days i look forward to putting my extra innings package back into good use. :thumbup:

Seriously? I was just saying the other day (right before the fight actually), that the only good thing about all this studying is that I haven't been catching any of their meltdowns.

Then they started trying to beat the crap out of each other, and I felt that much more okay about missing them .

I love the Cubs and always will, but seriously...not a particularly likeable (or good) team right now.