There is a place for MTM. In my part of the country, MTM practices exist and some of them are really successful. However, I believe that the best MTM services as part of the multidisciplinary clinic. I have seen MTM services being provided by one of retail chains, and I just feel that it's not the same. The retail chains typically do not have the appropriate space to provide MTM services, no established relationship with physicians, and no access to the latest labs for the patient. In the future, I believe that MTM will be growing but the questions is where and how it will be implemented. I am all for the MTM being part of medical home, but I am not a strong supporter for it being part of retail chain. I just feel that when corporate comes in, it becomes less about patient outcomes but more about profit.