1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

What do you think?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by ocean11, Aug 12, 2002.

1. ocean11

ocean11 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi All, I'm just wondering.... o.k these are my scores from Princeton Diagnostic so far: 9 in verbal, 10 in physics and 11 bio

is a score of 30 considered to be competitive? or decent? or do these marks need improvement? PLEASE ADVISE..... verbal is so hard! when I first did the MCAT I got a 5 seriously! (first time stats for those interested: 5,11,9,Q) the 11 was physics. I was a total fool not to study for verbal... well this year I know better...

GOOD LUCK ALL
    :) may we all make it in:love:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. lady bug

7+ Year Member

How did you improve your verbal?

4. ocean11

ocean11 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I started doing practive passages! and using Princeton tips! Princeton is THE BEST MCAT prep! I sooooo recommend it!

5. you like Princeton review verbal tips? you didn't think they were a waste of time? all that annotating, blah :0)

6. ocean11

ocean11 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi, I don't follow all of Princeton's review's suggestions.... for example I would never go through all the passages and mark what I'm going to do NOW or LATER.... nah that's a waste of time, so yeah I think a better statement would be "Their practice verbal passages are great" some tips are more useful than others ;)

7. yeah, i agree with you =D

i think 30 is good -> they don't just look at mcats anyway...so yeah, i think you have a good chance of getting into a good school.

did you follow PR writing suggestions? Q is a good score!