ocean11

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
Hi All, I'm just wondering.... o.k these are my scores from Princeton Diagnostic so far: 9 in verbal, 10 in physics and 11 bio

is a score of 30 considered to be competitive? or decent? or do these marks need improvement? PLEASE ADVISE..... verbal is so hard! when I first did the MCAT I got a 5 seriously! (first time stats for those interested: 5,11,9,Q) the 11 was physics. I was a total fool not to study for verbal... well this year I know better...

GOOD LUCK ALL
:) may we all make it in:love:

ocean11

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
I started doing practive passages! and using Princeton tips! Princeton is THE BEST MCAT prep! I sooooo recommend it!

About the Ads
M

misscalipig

you like Princeton review verbal tips? you didn't think they were a waste of time? all that annotating, blah :0)

ocean11

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
Hi, I don't follow all of Princeton's review's suggestions.... for example I would never go through all the passages and mark what I'm going to do NOW or LATER.... nah that's a waste of time, so yeah I think a better statement would be "Their practice verbal passages are great" some tips are more useful than others ;)

M

misscalipig

yeah, i agree with you =D

i think 30 is good -> they don't just look at mcats anyway...so yeah, i think you have a good chance of getting into a good school.

did you follow PR writing suggestions? Q is a good score!

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads