What do you think?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ocean11

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All, I'm just wondering.... o.k these are my scores from Princeton Diagnostic so far: 9 in verbal, 10 in physics and 11 bio

is a score of 30 considered to be competitive? or decent? or do these marks need improvement? PLEASE ADVISE..... verbal is so hard! when I first did the MCAT I got a 5 seriously! (first time stats for those interested: 5,11,9,Q) the 11 was physics. I was a total fool not to study for verbal... well this year I know better...

GOOD LUCK ALL
:) may we all make it in:love:

Members don't see this ad.

I started doing practive passages! and using Princeton tips! Princeton is THE BEST MCAT prep! I sooooo recommend it!

you like Princeton review verbal tips? you didn't think they were a waste of time? all that annotating, blah :0)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I don't follow all of Princeton's review's suggestions.... for example I would never go through all the passages and mark what I'm going to do NOW or LATER.... nah that's a waste of time, so yeah I think a better statement would be "Their practice verbal passages are great" some tips are more useful than others ;)

yeah, i agree with you =D

i think 30 is good -> they don't just look at mcats anyway...so yeah, i think you have a good chance of getting into a good school.

did you follow PR writing suggestions? Q is a good score!