What do you think??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Delt

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond! I'm applying this June for Fall of 2013 and I was hoping to get some opinions on how I look as an applicant. Application should go in within 1-2 weeks. Graduated with BS in Biology. FL Resident.

MCAT: 36Q, 11 Phys, 12 Bio, 13 Verb
cGPA: 3.52
sGPA: 3.43

What schools should I consider?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
List your EC's and estimate the amount of hours put in. Also do you have any hobbies/artistic endeavors? Any shadowing? Clinical experience? Leadership?

These are crucial to know.

Your MCAT score is extremely competitive (obviously), but your GPA is mediocre. Can you give some insight into your ECs (shadowing, volunteering, research, student organizations, etc.)?

Based on GPA and MCAT only, you still have a very good shot at all FL MD programs, so apply to all of them. You also have a shot at most oos MD programs that accept oos applicants (buy MSAR online, imo). Get your application in ASAP, and you will have a good shot at any place you apply. Good luck, and hope this helps!