what does "bump" mean?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureERDoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
it's a common way to bring a thread to the top of the bulletin board by posting to it w/o actually saying anything

Brickhouse

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by canada
what does "bump" mean?

"bring up my post" - or so the ancient stories say....

RAwe

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Oh my Goodness! I've tuned in to SDN for for several months now and I was wondering the same exact thing! :p

farley is god

Empty Tank.
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To bump is to take a hit of cocaine (or ketamine). It's usually a small hit (maybe $10-$30), taken off the end of something like a matchbook, key, or (for the real MacGuyvers) fingernail.

Hope that helps! :thumbup::thumbup:

edmadison

1K Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Actually all these explinations are false. B.U.M.P. is the SDN secret society akin to skull and bones. Putting "bump" in a thread is our way of tagging. I can't tell you what it stands for and can't tell you what it mean. I can tell you that most people who use it are just copycats.

Ed

felipe5

Fingerpickin' Good
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by farleyisgod
To bump is to take a hit of cocaine (or ketamine). It's usually a small hit (maybe $10-$30), taken off the end of something like a matchbook, key, or (for the real MacGuyvers) fingernail.

Hope that helps! :thumbup::thumbup:

LOL, that makes me think of the mcgyver stoner from Half-baked ......"I need an avocado, a snorkel, and a wrench...."trust me dude, i"ve made bongs with much less"