• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

FutureERDoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2002
Northeast
Status (Visible)
it's a common way to bring a thread to the top of the bulletin board by posting to it w/o actually saying anything

About the Ads

RAwe

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2004
Status (Visible)
Oh my Goodness! I've tuned in to SDN for for several months now and I was wondering the same exact thing! :p

farley is god

Empty Tank.
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 13, 2004
The Filthy Dirty
Status (Visible)
To bump is to take a hit of cocaine (or ketamine). It's usually a small hit (maybe $10-$30), taken off the end of something like a matchbook, key, or (for the real MacGuyvers) fingernail.

Hope that helps! :thumbup::thumbup:

edmadison

1K Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2001
Lactate > 15
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Actually all these explinations are false. B.U.M.P. is the SDN secret society akin to skull and bones. Putting "bump" in a thread is our way of tagging. I can't tell you what it stands for and can't tell you what it mean. I can tell you that most people who use it are just copycats.

Ed

felipe5

Fingerpickin' Good
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2002
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Originally posted by farleyisgod
To bump is to take a hit of cocaine (or ketamine). It's usually a small hit (maybe $10-$30), taken off the end of something like a matchbook, key, or (for the real MacGuyvers) fingernail.

Hope that helps! :thumbup::thumbup:

LOL, that makes me think of the mcgyver stoner from Half-baked ......"I need an avocado, a snorkel, and a wrench...."trust me dude, i"ve made bongs with much less"

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.