What does everyone think about EK?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bluesTank

Zombie
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've recently seen some people on the boards knockin the EK books (ed. 6). Is it really that bad? I mean I find it way easier to study then the PR books I have, but i've also heard that the EK books dont go into enough detail.

Anyone know if this is true? I want to fully depend on them, but not if they arent reliable...

What do yall think?

Members don't see this ad.

I've recently seen some people on the boards knockin the EK books (ed. 6). Is it really that bad? I mean I find it way easier to study then the PR books I have, but i've also heard that the EK books dont go into enough detail.

Anyone know if this is true? I want to fully depend on them, but not if they arent reliable...

What do yall think?

i love their books. especially their orgo book, which does not show any actual arrow formalisms for reactions. also, i feel like their VR101 is priceless because they have really good answer explanations, for instance "B-WRONG, this is not what the author thinks." I mean, its hard to get indepth insight such as that from Kaplan or TPR

i love their books. especially their orgo book, which does not show any actual arrow formalisms for reactions. also, i feel like their VR101 is priceless because they have really good answer explanations, for instance "B-WRONG, this is not what the author thinks." I mean, its hard to get indepth insight such as that from Kaplan or TPR

So um, do you work for Kaplan?

I was not that impressed with Exam Krackers. I thought the biology was fantastic but general chemistry and physics were just ok.