You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
What drug would you be/fits your personality and why - examples?
Started by rs37982
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Answer your own interview questions..
But - I would definitely be Tenormin... it’s such a dominant name.. I wish I could have talked my wife into naming our first son Tenormin..
But - I would definitely be Tenormin... it’s such a dominant name.. I wish I could have talked my wife into naming our first son Tenormin..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Viagra so I can help old dudes get some.
I thought about going straight up Imvexxy but that would be a bit too much.
Plan B because my boss is always using me.
Some kind of benzo because I have a calming effect.
Statin.
I try to save people from dooming themselves but they think I’m annoying. People don’t appreciate me until it’s too late.
Statins: reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes
stoichiometrist: reduce the risk of pre-pharms getting themselves into $200k+ debt and having to fight in the Hunger Games for a job
I suppose our profession as a whole is a statin. People get annoyed at us for taking too long to “put pills in bottles” but when they get rid of us as a profession we’ll likely see far more medication related adverse events.
I try to save people from dooming themselves but they think I’m annoying. People don’t appreciate me until it’s too late.
Statins: reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes
stoichiometrist: reduce the risk of pre-pharms getting themselves into $200k+ debt and having to fight in the Hunger Games for a job
I suppose our profession as a whole is a statin. People get annoyed at us for taking too long to “put pills in bottles” but when they get rid of us as a profession we’ll likely see far more medication related adverse events.
Lisinopril.
I don't really know why I've just always liked the name and ACE inhibitors are super cool
I don't really know why I've just always liked the name and ACE inhibitors are super cool
Doxycycline. I'm versatile, can be useful for acne, malaria, anthrax, H. Pylori. Can be a little hard to stomach sometimes. And I became way more valuable in the late 2000s than I was previously.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Golytely - I’m stubborn as an ox going down, and I make rotating students crap their pants.
:
:
:
:Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K