What exactly do ADCOMS see when they get your MCAT score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wannagotoFlorida!!

Reaction score
Just wondering, will they be able to see things like how many questions you missed, the total time you spent on the whole test/per section, and stuff like that? I know they will see your total score, confidence band, and section totals.

Members don't see this ad.

They see the date you took the exam, your 4 subscores, the total score and the percentile of each of those 5 scores (4 subscores and total).

Reactions: 5 users
They see the date you took the exam, your 4 subscores, the total score and the percentile of each of those 5 scores (4 subscores and total).
Thank you very much!! Also just a follow up, are ADCOMS seeing MCAT scores any differently now that COVID has happened versus pre-covid? I've seen a lot of things that ADCOMS are being more lenient/less lenient/no change so im just a bit confused.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you very much!! Also just a follow up, are ADCOMS seeing MCAT scores any differently now that COVID has happened versus pre-covid? I've seen a lot of things that ADCOMS are being more lenient/less lenient/no change so im just a bit confused.
Scores are not being evaluated any differently, but we are seeing more applicants asking to be evaluated without a score.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm seeing many applicants who took the exam between Aug 2019 and January 2020. I don't believe that there are many applicants who took the exam post-COVID who are applying this year. Losing the April/May test dates may have pushed back many would-be applicants.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm seeing many applicants who took the exam between Aug 2019 and January 2020. I don't believe that there are many applicants who took the exam post-COVID who are applying this year. Losing the April/May test dates may have pushed back many would-be applicants.
Oh okay, that definitely makes sense. Thank you very much!

Scores are not being evaluated any differently, but we are seeing more applicants asking to be evaluated without a score.
I pretty surprised people have the nerve to ask if it's not something being offered! Do they give your staff a hard time when they receive the good news? Or is your school one of the few actually doing that? :cool: