What forms are there for April 2002 MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yogi Bear

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
(Continune the list):

AK

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had form CT. Did anyone else have this form?

I'm so glad it's over!! woohoo! :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you please tell me the point of this thread? Isn't it understood that there are more than a few forms of the exam?

souljah

Adding BK

AG
AH
AP
AT
BG
BH
BK
BS
CT
DG
DK
DM
EG
EH
EM
FH
FK
FM

How does the scoring work? I'm kinda concerned about the large number of test forms reducing the effective sample size. There's only 25,000 test takers, and it looks like there are a hell of a lot of forms. Obviously, there are overlapping questions on the different exams. So, if you had form BG, is your test curved based solely on how many questions you got right vs everyone else who had form BG? Or say for example, that all the questions on form BG are found scattered through forms AK, AG, and BH. Do the people's performance on these same questions on, albeit different forms, affect your curved score? Yes, I'm bored. Entertain me. Thanks! :wink:

Smurf, I believe you are graded with respect to everyone else. Remember, the MCAT people claim that though the content may differ, the quality is on a very similar level. I may be wrong though.

Adding AK

AG
AH
AK <~~~~~Just added
AM
AP
AT
BG
BH
BK
BM
BS
CT
CP
DG
DK
DM
EG
EH
EM
FH
FK
FM

Adding to list:

CK

I think the first letter has to do with the test form and the second letter with the location where it was administered--just a guess.