What geographic areas are still offering bonuses?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I'm single and not afraid to move. What areas are still offering bonuses? I'm aware of South Texas and Alaska. Any others?
I am looking for work and the only ad I saw that listed with a bonus was Albertsons in Gallup New Mexico. 20k pretty good as long as it is not for 20 years. Its on Indeed if you are interested.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received a random recruitment letter for a wal mart job in Alabama offering a bonus....this was a year ago, but in general I know Alabama is a decent market. Downside is you live in Alabama. But honestly, I would just look for the best job you can and not uproot everything for a condition heavy bonus that is only a tiny fraction of your overall pay. It's good you're at least flexible, though.
 
I received a random recruitment letter for a wal mart job in Alabama offering a bonus....this was a year ago, but in general I know Alabama is a decent market. Downside is you live in Alabama. But honestly, I would just look for the best job you can and not uproot everything for a condition heavy bonus that is only a tiny fraction of your overall pay. It's good you're at least flexible, though.

I love Alabama.
 
I've seen people decorating their cars and buildings with Confederate flags in northern Arizona but no one ever tried to start beef with me but half the time I look like someone who wouldn't hesitate to stab you in the neck with a rusty screwdriver. Who knows about rural Alabama though.