What grades do you have to make to keep your acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MissingPolaris

Cemetoenamel Junction
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I keep hearing from other SDNers that as long as you make above a C in your classes, dental schools won't take back their acceptance. Is this true? I just finished my last semester of post-bac and got three Bs and two As and put my gpa 0.01 lower than my aadsas gpa. I know it's not a big difference but on the my acceptance letter, it says to finish the classes that you are currently taking and maintain or improve your gpa... maybe I just worry too much. Any current students here can share their experience on this? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

MissingPolaris said:
I keep hearing from other SDNers that as long as you make above a C in your classes, dental schools won't take back their acceptance. Is this true? I just finished my last semester of post-bac and got three Bs and two As and put my gpa 0.01 lower than my aadsas gpa. I know it's not a big difference but on the my acceptance letter, it says to finish the classes that you are currently taking and maintain or improve your gpa... maybe I just worry too much. Any current students here can share their experience on this? Thanks
I am not a DDS yet or a dental student but your worries are unfounded. If you had a D, you should worry. Come on man, a B isnt going to kill you. Relax.