What happens if you don't take the PCAT?

Started by youngsoo1269
Tags Tags
pcat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

youngsoo1269

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was scheduled to take the PCAT at 4 pm today but when I got there they said they wouldn't accept my 2nd form of ID.... ****in bull**** yea? 200 bucks and 3 weeks of hardcore studying down the drain

I see a February PCAT on the offical website so I'm planning to take that one.
Does It say that I didn't show up on my transcript or something?
 
I was scheduled to take the PCAT at 4 pm today but when I got there they said they wouldn't accept my 2nd form of ID.... ****in bull**** yea? 200 bucks and 3 weeks of hardcore studying down the drain

I see a February PCAT on the offical website so I'm planning to take that one.
Does It say that I didn't show up on my transcript or something?
Super sorry to hear that! Wait...what did you use as your second form of ID, I'm just curious? I'm kinda worried about that, too.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought this test was your second test. Right?
This would've been my first time taking the PCAT and I was so prepared... I Used collins, Pearsons practice exams(scoring 80-99 on all 3), and the kaplan book.

I actually thought I had my student ID in my wallet but since I finished school almost a year ago I must have misplaced it. I only had my drivers license and 2 insurance cards which they wouldn't accept. I also don't have a debit or credit. They wouldn't even let me recite my SS because they needed the actual card. I would've went back home to get my passport but they needed it within 15 min or my test would be cancelled(took me 20 min to get there).
Sad day... pcat could've been over with
 
This would've been my first time taking the PCAT and I was so prepared... I Used collins, Pearsons practice exams(scoring 80-99 on all 3), and the kaplan book.

I actually thought I had my student ID in my wallet but since I finished school almost a year ago I must have misplaced it. I only had my drivers license and 2 insurance cards which they wouldn't accept. I also don't have a debit or credit. They wouldn't even let me recite my SS because they needed the actual card. I would've went back home to get my passport but they needed it within 15 min or my test would be cancelled(took me 20 min to get there).
Sad day... pcat could've been over with

Ah I see. Yeah that does really suck. But hey your hard work isn't all a waste. You bought yourself some more time to prepare and I'm sure you'll do amazing on your next one!