What happens if your NPTE gets “snowed out”?

Started by scrawnyguy
Tags Tags
npte
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

scrawnyguy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After months of prep the big day is almost here and I’m ready to knock thing out, but it looks like we’re getting 8-9 inches of snow tonight. If that happens I have a feeling they’ll close the test center. I called Prometric and they said that when this happens people are simply pushed to another day, but the person I spoke to wasn’t sure how it works for tests that are given once per quarter, like the NPTE. I’m sure somewhere in the US this has happened before. I‘m to the point where I just want to get this thing over with and having to wait until January 29th is definitely less than ideal. Have any of you ever run into a similar situation?