What happens to all of the pre-meds that don't make it into med school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Not to mention a Caribbean grad is a real MD, not to be confused with a DO or janitor.

And everyone knows which degree supersedes the other, right?

I am aware of several relatively small companies that hire engineers on contracts. These are very often 6months to 2 years.

It is pretty common. Same goes for programmers. Contractors don't need much training. They are hired to complete a project or a component of a project. Some even work off site depending on the nature of the work.

There are also traveling nurse jobs, for that matter. A little off topic but kinda similar.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Alright, alright I lose. I should know what I'm talking about before I post.

Fall back plans:
1) Get a post-bac degree in chemistry at a school that isn't so prestigious as mine OR as grade depression happy. Reapply in next cycle or two. (Current plan)
2) Get a job at the local funeral home (yes, seriously, I have this option)
3) Become a Victoria's Secret model
4) Take up stripping
5) Get trained by my father, whose job includes sitting at his computer in his underwear 7 hours a day and trading on the stock market. 100k a year before taxes. Cheers to day traders.

Why I don't just go with number 5 in the first place speaks to my sadist tendencies.