What have you had to order?

Started by dobonedoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dobonedoc

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After rounds this morning we were puting some flexible nails in a 10 year-old to treat a mid-shaft femur fracture. Being the one on-call, I got paged to the floor. The circulator answered the call, and informed me that before "patient so-n-so" could be discharged, she would need prescriptions for formula and diapers. I've ordered a lot of different things, and written a lot of prescriptions. I always love the Rx for advil or tylenol so the state will pay for them. Writing for diapers is a first for me. Made me wonder what else might be out there for me to look forward to . . .