What have you raided from Borders?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epen

Person that is Here
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Borders is finally liquidating its assets, so I went to two different stores in my area just to raid the shelves. The discounts are pretty light this early in the game, but I still scored some of those plastic cheat sheets for chem and a anatomy/physiology coloring book, all for well under $20. :cool:

What is everyone else getting from Borders? Would you have gotten it if it wasn't going under? What awesome steals have you found?

Members don't see this ad.

Seattle's Best Syrups for $2.50 instead of $12. Bought ten of them. :thumbup: Only bought one book because my favorite section was only 10% off. I'll have to wait until later for the prices to go down more.

Though I'm not sure this thread belongs here. It probably goes in the lounge.

Members don't see this ad :)
Seattle's Best Syrups for $2.50 instead of $12. Bought ten of them. :thumbup: Only bought one book because my favorite section was only 10% off. I'll have to wait until later for the prices to go down more.

Though I'm not sure this thread belongs here. It probably goes in the lounge.

Yes... the lounge.

I think Borders should just liquidate their stock through Amazon. Oh, the irony.

1984, Lost Symbol, Elle Wiesel's trilogy, and a map of the world. I'm probably going to go back when the sales are at or over 50% in late august. I'ma get that DSM-4 for 10$!!

Got the true blood series for like $5 each, the book wicked, son of a witch (same price) some death note manga :oops: Hunger games series (yes I know I read girly teenage books :oops:)

Cookbooks, a book by James Patterson, and a couple by Henning Mankell.

Oh, and First Aid 2011. Then I think I threw up a little in my mouth. :barf:

This thread has little to do with applying to medical school. Please consider The Lounge for all your socializing needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.