What I Failed to Learn From Tiger Woods: Careful Who You Give Your Cell # To!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coprolalia

Bored Certified
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, last night I'm in bed sleeping. Yes, sleeping. It's 1:07 AM. I hear my cellphone from across the room on the charger pad "ding" with a text message. Then, less than ten seconds later, it starts ringing...

Backing-up a little...

There is this incredibly attractive and VERY young (~23-24) circulator at the local local with whom I work. I flirt, naturally, with all attractive young females. This particular flirtation is innocent (at least in my mind) and has been going on for months. Don't **** where you eat, etc., etc.

Last week, I happen to be walking through the community OR lounge and see her sitting there. We chat. I was on my way to lunch, and the following came up at some point...

"I wonder what kind of soup they have today," she says. Now, in our local local all the charge nurses carry 5-digit in-house phones. I tell her, give me your house phone number and I'll call you when I get down to the caff and let you know. She obliges, but then I realize it's this stupid 5-digit house number that's a complete pain in the ass to connect to from an outside phone (ie, gotta call the operator, wait, get connected through, etc.). I don't carry a house phone unless, well, I'm covering the house.

So, she says, "Here, just take my cell #."

I go to the caff, check out the soups, call her from my cell to her cell explaining the choices, and she tells me she'll have a cup of the butternut (insert joke here). I bring it back to her, and she starts to reach for her wallet. I tell her, "Eh. Don't worry about it. You can owe me." It's a friggin' cup of soup. Big deal.

Flash forward a week...

I ignore the phone ringing last night because I'm not on-call, which is the only source in my half-asleep mind I think it might've been. I wake-up this morning to see that, as you can guess, it's this same butternut chick who's called me in the middle of the night. The text message she sent, BEFORE she called, was "Hey, are you at work? I owe you a bowl of soup."

Booty text. No voice message.

Thankfully, the GF wasn't spending the night last night (has the kids this week). I had to work today, not butternut.

But...

Now I'm curious. I mean, this girl is insanely hot (which usually, in my experience, equals crazy). Anyway, I texted her back this morning. Radio silence for now.

That leaves me, at this point, with only the following two conclusions:

(1) I obviously have learned nothing from the recent Tiger Woods debacle.
(2) I only care right now what DreamMachine has to say about this subject. :laugh:

-copro

Members don't see this ad.

:shrug: ...Well...Since you asked...

You are not in the same camp as Tiger Woods, because you are not married. You don't have a ring on your finger, so continue to play the field. At least, until you are ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN you found the one and only. Attractive chicks do the same ****, except for that one from Canada in the other thread. You are doing an outstanding job, as I can identify on this post.

There are several things you must do CELL-PHONE-WISE to ensure you get the most poontang prior to getting married:

1. If you have the option, learn to use a password to enter your cell phone. This way, if someone picks it up (while you are sleeping, showering, etc.), they cannot look through it.

2. You must have code names for all females. Use dudes names. Enter "titles" as well. For example, your main squeeze "Michelle" should be "Anesthesia Tech Michael."

3. Before you go out and spend the night with a chick, change her code name to her name. If you are in a cocky mood, show her your phone and state "Look babe, you are the only chick in my phone!"

4. Above all, while the cell phone is in YOUR POCKET, keep it on vibrate. While the cell phone is out of your pocket, turn it to silent or off.

Good luck nailing the circulator! :highfive:

:bow:

-copro

You are not in the same camp as Tiger Woods, because you are not married. You don't have a ring on your finger, so continue to play the field. At least, until you are ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN you found the one and only. Attractive chicks do the same ****, except for that one from Canada in the other thread. You are doing an outstanding job, as I can identify on this post.

There are several things you must do CELL-PHONE-WISE to ensure you get the most poontang prior to getting married:

1. If you have the option, learn to use a password to enter your cell phone. This way, if someone picks it up (while you are sleeping, showering, etc.), they cannot look through it.

2. You must have code names for all females. Use dudes names. Enter "titles" as well. For example, your main squeeze "Michelle" should be "Anesthesia Tech Michael."

3. Before you go out and spend the night with a chick, change her code name to her name. If you are in a cocky mood, show her your phone and state "Look babe, you are the only chick in my phone!"

4. Above all, while the cell phone is in YOUR POCKET, keep it on vibrate. While the cell phone is out of your pocket, turn it to silent or off.

I have much to learn sensai :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:
23 and hot. Man, you just won the friggin lotto!!!!!

Yeah, I don't think she knows how much older I am than she is. I'm a lot younger looking than my stated age. I guess that's information I don't have any obligation to divulge at this point. Ignorance is bliss, right? :laugh:

Gotta admit, though, she was pretty slick at getting my digits, little playette. She's half-anglo, half-hispanic. Holy crap, she's hot. Man... I'm going to get exactly what's coming to me, aren't I?

-copro

And...

I guess I won't worry about the fact that she was out boozin' on a Monday night. That actually may be a plus. :thumbup:

-copro

Cop, does your portfolio look like Tiger's?
bnwf0245lbb42w22hpxpak3m_Women.jpg

Not really... the current GF is Scandanavian, though. She's actually just about two years older than me, too (34).

Butternut looks the most like that Jamie Grubbs chick (second from the right).

I refuse to believe that Woods banged the third from the left... unless he was really, REALLY drunk.

-copro

Much Hilarity:

Oh man, that was a great post! Hilarious. :thumbup: Can I add one here, Copro?

1a) Copro: If you are using an iPhone, and using my most grandiose of deductive skills, and by the description of your dock at home, and the standard Iphone "ding" that went off at 1:07am, and the general fact that you're smart and therefore own and use an iphone :), SET your text message preference to "no preview." I, frankly, cannot believe that Dreamer didn't give you this pearl. Yes, I understand it's part and parcel of advice gem #4, but explicitly, use no preview preference.

This way, when Hot CRNA Student XYZ is out for coffee with you at hospital cafe, and you place said Iphone on counter, face up, to grab your (K+ and ATP) in the form of one banana and one cordadito, said hot CRNA Student, who you are mentoring of course, won't see text of message from Hot Circulator saying, "Last night was hot. Need another massage. Meet me in OR 4. Bring KY. Or 2% Viscous Lido. Makes no difference. Now!" Rather, hot AA Student will see, "Message from Anesthesia Tech Michael."

During my delayed youth, 4 years ago to 1 year ago, during some neophyte iPhone tomfoolery of yours truly, I ran into MUCHO TROUBLIGATO with this preview preference. It wasn't fun.

Oh, and yes, Copro, the hotter the more insane. My experience has been that at a certain level of hotness, as I'm sure you know :cool:, exceeded by only a special few who are worthy of the cover of Vogue for example, insanity = 2n+2^2 level of hotness. For those lesser hotties, remove the ^2. For the Vogue-ish ones, also BE SURE to remove the ambien from their bedroom dresser before you head home to the US after your relationship ends. Or the serbian sleeping equivalent, Formadol (sp?) to be exact. Should you not, you may very well get a random batch of text messages, two nights after you clear customs, filled with incorrectly spelled words, yet with all the words in proper order. (lord). You might actually fall for the ruse. A cryptic, groggy, vm about "Not wanting to die" may follow thereafter. You might even be found standing outside a trendy West Hollywood bar from 6-7pm while your new hot date waits, patiently, for you inside trendy bar, while you attempt to get a UK ambulance to drive to hotness' home, calling from a Los Angeles phone, to no avail. Ultimately, when you threaten said hotness' financial lifeline (i.e. daddy's teet) with the fact that you're going to text his arse, an arse only 12 years older than your own, if she doesn't call a doctor within 3 minutes, you might then receive PERFECTLY spellchecked emails that said Covergirl is "Ok," and that she called her Serbian doctor at home (and reached her at 4am Serbian time, riiiiiight) to find out that 8 Formadol's "wouldn't kill me." Riiiiiiiight.

The End.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I don't think she knows how much older I am than she is. I'm a lot younger looking than my stated age. I guess that's information I don't have any obligation to divulge at this point.

You're 32. 23 isn't young.

You're 32. 23 isn't young.

My first year of medical school she was in the 10th grade. If I'd tried to "hit it" back then, I wouldn't be a doctor right now. I'd be in the gray-bar hotel and/or on some national predator list.

Just giving myself some perspective.

-copro

And who the f *ck are you? If you have better advice, lets hear it. Otherwise, f*ck off.

I WAS actually giving you props, jackass. Excuse me for not knowing the in's and out's of proper internet emoticon protocol.

Nice job being a real big man on an anonymous internet forum :laugh:

PS: If you didn't catch it, THAT is sarcasm.

Last edited:
This is what Butternut looks like... sorta... similar body and face, except younger and a little thinner...

adtrack-rosettax.jpg

This is the chick from the Rosetta Stone commercials on TV. Keep that image in your mind.

;)

-copro

I WAS actually giving you props, jackass. Excuse me for not knowing the in's and out's of proper internet emoticon protocol.

Nice job being a real big man on an anonymous internet forum :laugh:

:confused:

You, not unlike many women I have dated in my life, are sending really mixed messages.

-copro

all this will do is make you feel guilty and likely hurt your girlfriend. if you wanna play the field - just break up with her and do it up right. otherwise, it's not worth the headache.

you know the seinfeld where the medical intern breaks up with elaine cause "he promised himself once be becomes a doctor he would break up with whomever he was with and find someone better"? well, (if you're not really that into your girlfriend) this is that time. fresh attending with piles of cash, doesn't get much better.

So you got a 1 AM phone call from a hot girl you want to experience the joy of sex with.

You are 32 (which is still really young), and life is short.

So tell your girlfriend you don't want to be exclusive right now. Just be honest with her.

Give your GF the respect of being honest. She has kids, and I think that changes things.

This is what Butternut looks like... sorta... similar body and face, except younger and a little thinner...

adtrack-rosettax.jpg

This is the chick from the Rosetta Stone commercials on TV. Keep that image in your mind.

;)

-copro

The Rosetta Stone chick is seriously HOT. That's a weird pic of her though.

Okay, Butternut is not quite that hot (face-wise, at least), I'll admit. But, the bod is definitely there. And, she finally texted me back a little while ago.

We'll see how it goes...

-copro

So, it's OK to cheat on a girlfriend? When is it not OK to cheat?

Thanks for the insights into the male mindset.

My 2 cents is that if you're REALLY going to cheat on her, then break up with her. Otherwise, nothing wrong with a little flirting. But, even the texting would be a no no if you're serious with the gf.

Tough situation when you have options like that with woman though.

Last edited:
Glad to see this discussion is being tempered. The one-size-fits-all advice doesn't really help. Because it depends on you, Copro... Where you're at, what you want, what you're willing to sacrifice and what you're not.

If you've got a good thing going and want to keep it that way, avoid all the early DreamMachine advice. He pretty much acknowledges this in his last post. This is not a situation like you're off at a conference in Vegas and you'll rarely (if ever) see this person again. If this blows up in your face - because it screws up your other relationship or because it makes it uncomfortable for you at work (or some other reason) - the problem will be there in front of you everyday.

On the flip side, if you're not tied down or the ground rules have not been discussed, or if you're just biding your time with your current situation, then why not have some fun if you don't think it will be problematic. (It goes without saying that of course you must protect yourself.) 32 vs 23 is not a big age difference at all. It's different once both parties are past ~22. But if you have a real conversation, be ready for the cultural divide. Read up on your Twilight and Rihanna, but don't expect her to know who Mr T or Boba Fet are.

But the real questions are: What do you want? How do you want to approach relationships? What do you expect back? What are you looking for? How do you think you're gonna get there? IMO, there are no right or wrong answers, just the ones that make sense for you balanced somewhere between the here and now and the grand scheme of things.

Oh, and yes, Copro, the hotter the more insane. My experience has been that at a certain level of hotness, as I'm sure you know :cool:, exceeded by only a special few who are worthy of the cover of Vogue for example, insanity = 2n+2^2 level of hotness. For those lesser hotties, remove the ^2. For the Vogue-ish ones, also BE SURE to remove the ambien from their bedroom dresser before you head home to the US after your relationship ends. Or the serbian sleeping equivalent, Formadol (sp?) to be exact. Should you not, you may very well get a random batch of text messages, two nights after you clear customs, filled with incorrectly spelled words, yet with all the words in proper order. (lord). You might actually fall for the ruse. A cryptic, groggy, vm about "Not wanting to die" may follow thereafter. You might even be found standing outside a trendy West Hollywood bar from 6-7pm while your new hot date waits, patiently, for you inside trendy bar, while you attempt to get a UK ambulance to drive to hotness' home, calling from a Los Angeles phone, to no avail. Ultimately, when you threaten said hotness' financial lifeline (i.e. daddy's teet) with the fact that you're going to text his arse, an arse only 12 years older than your own, if she doesn't call a doctor within 3 minutes, you might then receive PERFECTLY spellchecked emails that said Covergirl is "Ok," and that she called her Serbian doctor at home (and reached her at 4am Serbian time, riiiiiight) to find out that 8 Formadol's "wouldn't kill me." Riiiiiiiight.

The End.

Okay. Seriously, this made me laugh for about 5 minutes.

My first year of medical school she was in the 10th grade. If I'd tried to "hit it" back then, I wouldn't be a doctor right now. I'd be in the gray-bar hotel and/or on some national predator list.

Just giving myself some perspective.

-copro

I agree, 32 vs. 23 isn't that bad. You could say the same thing about being, say, 4 years apart. It's all relative.

Response to other posts...

I tested the waters last night via a little text battle-of-wits. She was unarmed. (haha)

Suffice to say, it's perfectly clear that this 23-year-old Chiquita is looking for not very much right now other than a party and a good time and, perhaps, to say she's banging one of the docs... one who's notoriously flirty with all the female staff. Some women seem to have this "see, he chose me" competitiveness with other females. Whatevuh. I honestly think that if a stray thought wandered into this young lady's brain, it would die of loneliness.

I got burned a while back. I was fully ready to settle down with someone. Now that person is dating someone else. After early October, I had zero contact with that person. Only a couple of weeks ago, I texted her over Thanksgiving just to say "Happy Thanksgiving". I didn't want to start a dialog. I just wanted to see how she's doing, show there were no hard feelings, etc., etc. Maybe she didn't recognize my number (or deleted my contact info from her phone) but, I kid you not, the text I got back was "Who is this?". My mistake. Won't happen again. She's moved on. And, admittedly, I have too.

Current GF is a little older, has kids (10F and 7M), and is all around really pretty damn cool and hot. But, she has a lot of baggage - not emotional, just "life" baggage. I travel pretty light I have, at this point, almost no contact with her children. She doesn't want me involved with them at this point. Smart. Fortunately, as well, her ex is cool, too, remarried, and has a coupla new kids with his new wife. That much I know. They get along, so it isn't a big issue for them... it is for me. And, she's not in the medical profession, which is a plus/minus. Right now, she's told me she's pretty psyched to be dating me (what's not to be psyched about?), but she's being cautious. Which is good. So am I.

So, I could blow it and pursue what would probably be a flash in the pan and completely write-off the current GF. We're not THAT serious, either, except she went with me last weekend to Atlanta while he ex took the kids... trust me, I know how women think.

Anyway, that's my quandary. There are a lot of flirtations at work, right or wrong, and this one is going a little farther than normal. Probably will do the right thing and stick by the "don't **** where you eat" motto.

But... it would be fun...

-copro

Copro,

Is it possible you're rebounding? I remember you being pretty geeked about the ex GF.

Hard to comment on this stuff. My personal "thing" is that I'm not too interested in getting involved with a woman with more than one child (and she'd have to be willing to have at least one more). But, to each his own.

It seems that perhaps you'd be better playing the field. Sounds like you're finally in a position to enjoy some of the fruits of your labor. Also, it sounds like the current GF really is falling for you, even if you feel it isn't really that serious to you.

My experience with woman over 30 is to really cut them a break (i.e. cut them loose)if I'm not feeling it's gonna have legs in the long run. I feel that they're pretty vulnerable, and time is more critical (though this one DOES have two kids already).

I just think it's different than "playing" with younger woman. I'd be willing to bet the current (Scandanavia...LOL) GF is falling harder than you're willing to admit. Could this be true?

cf

Response to other posts...

I tested the waters last night via a little text battle-of-wits. She was unarmed. (haha)

Suffice to say, it's perfectly clear that this 23-year-old Chiquita is looking for not very much right now other than a party and a good time and, perhaps, to say she's banging one of the docs... one who's notoriously flirty with all the female staff. Some women seem to have this "see, he chose me" competitiveness with other females. Whatevuh. I honestly think that if a stray thought wandered into this young lady's brain, it would die of loneliness.

I got burned a while back. I was fully ready to settle down with someone. Now that person is dating someone else. After early October, I had zero contact with that person. Only a couple of weeks ago, I texted her over Thanksgiving just to say "Happy Thanksgiving". I didn't want to start a dialog. I just wanted to see how she's doing, show there were no hard feelings, etc., etc. Maybe she didn't recognize my number (or deleted my contact info from her phone) but, I kid you not, the text I got back was "Who is this?". My mistake. Won't happen again. She's moved on. And, admittedly, I have too.

Current GF is a little older, has kids (10F and 7M), and is all around really pretty damn cool and hot. But, she has a lot of baggage - not emotional, just "life" baggage. I travel pretty light I have, at this point, almost no contact with her children. She doesn't want me involved with them at this point. Smart. Fortunately, as well, her ex is cool, too, remarried, and has a coupla new kids with his new wife. That much I know. They get along, so it isn't a big issue for them... it is for me. And, she's not in the medical profession, which is a plus/minus. Right now, she's told me she's pretty psyched to be dating me (what's not to be psyched about?), but she's being cautious. Which is good. So am I.

So, I could blow it and pursue what would probably be a flash in the pan and completely write-off the current GF. We're not THAT serious, either, except she went with me last weekend to Atlanta while he ex took the kids... trust me, I know how women think.

Anyway, that's my quandary. There are a lot of flirtations at work, right or wrong, and this one is going a little farther than normal. Probably will do the right thing and stick by the "don't **** where you eat" motto.

But... it would be fun...

-copro

If you were the janitor and all I would say Take this chick to the local watering hole spend 17 bucks getting her drunk and bang the living daylights out of her.. what have you got to lose but.. but its complicated. No.1 she works where you work. No 2. she has way less to lose than you do. No3. she can hurt you more than you can hurt her.

Stay the F$$$ away from her. Be polite and tell her thanks but no thanks.> UNless you can absolutely guarantee she will not cause you issues down the road.. I say stay away.. there areplenty of other places you can have fun instead of the OR. The gossip is Rampant. and you do not wanna be part of it.. IM single as well. I currently have 5 girls in the mix... NONe from the OR. NOne can really hurt me.. that badly..

These kinds of threads are what make this forum......special.:laugh:

I have a couple thoughts:

1) Dream, great text etiquette.

2) Cop, have you seen this girl outside the hospital? Is it possible that hospital goggles are playing a role in your attraction?

3) I've done the half-latina thing. Her name was Daisy. Sure, I was drunk, but i had it in my mind that we had a little Matthew Perry-Selma Hayek thing going on from that movie "fools rush in." We, in fact, did not. Seemed like a good idea, but, in the end, these girls are super close to their families, are usually catholic, which has implications even if they SEEM dirty, and let's face it, that fish tatoo that takes up her whole left flank? Not hot. Driving her back to the barrio in the morning and dropping her off in front of her hermano waiting on the stoop? Also not hot. Glad I was in a rented car that wknd.

4) I went through a phase where I was dating a lot of younger girls (in fact, when I was 32, I dated a 23 year-old, and the cultural divide is real. She was a med student, but there were some big differences. She had never seen Diff'rent Strokes, didn't know who Neil Diamond was, and whenever I told a funny story from college, she'd be like, "yeah, that's funny. I was 9 then." It's funny at first...

5) And finally, we all have some hole we're trying to fill up. For some people, that hole is material possessions. For others, power. For some, they need to hook up with just one more girl to prove they can, or that that they "still have it," or to make sure there isn't something new under the sun, or because maybe THIS one won't have the same problems as all the others, or because I can't see this one's "warts" yet. That hole will never be filled and trying will only lead to slow self-destruction.

6) But if I'm reading too much into this, then you should probably just hit it and be prepared to deal with the consequences (like others have said, she has much less to lose than you).

7) Pictures.

I have a couple thoughts:

1) Dream, great text etiquette.

2) Cop, have you seen this girl outside the hospital? Is it possible that hospital goggles are playing a role in your attraction?

3) I've done the half-latina thing. Her name was Daisy. Sure, I was drunk, but i had it in my mind that we had a little Matthew Perry-Selma Hayek thing going on from that movie "fools rush in." We, in fact, did not. Seemed like a good idea, but, in the end, these girls are super close to their families, are usually catholic, which has implications even if they SEEM dirty, and let's face it, that fish tatoo that takes up her whole left flank? Not hot. Driving her back to the barrio in the morning and dropping her off in front of her hermano waiting on the stoop? Also not hot. Glad I was in a rented car that wknd.

4) I went through a phase where I was dating a lot of younger girls (in fact, when I was 32, I dated a 23 year-old, and the cultural divide is real. She was a med student, but there were some big differences. She had never seen Diff'rent Strokes, didn't know who Neil Diamond was, and whenever I told a funny story from college, she'd be like, "yeah, that's funny. I was 9 then." It's funny at first...

5) And finally, we all have some hole we're trying to fill up. For some people, that hole is material possessions. For others, power. For some, they need to hook up with just one more girl to prove they can, or that that they "still have it," or to make sure there isn't something new under the sun, or because maybe THIS one won't have the same problems as all the others, or because I can't see this one's "warts" yet. That hole will never be filled and trying will only lead to slow self-destruction.

6) But if I'm reading too much into this, then you should probably just hit it and be prepared to deal with the consequences (like others have said, she has much less to lose than you).

7) Pictures.

#4= very, very true.

#5= very wise.

Ok, here's what I say based on my own experience and opinion.

1) why in the hell are you wasting time on a chick with kids? Firstly, she's older and on the downhill slope, and at some point you'll have to act like a father even though the kids will likely never respect you as one. Get real! Kids virtually kill all chances of spontenaity that your lifestyle can now provide.

You are in a fantastic position that many, many men envy. There are plenty of hot chicks without kids. If you just want to play with her, she needs to know that. But, it sounds like you've kicked it into a relationship track.

If you get honest with yourself I bet you'll agree you don't want it long term. Be careful- the longer you stay the more difficult it is to get out.

2) if you are going to bang nurses, etc at your hospital you need to do the following. Decide on the top 3-5 girls you'd want to hook up with at the hospital. If she doesn't make that cut you should flirt with, but not pursue. If she makes the cut, then you need to layout the proper framework.

The framework consists of you informing her that you believe the following:
-you hate gossip. Tell some story about how someone you know having had stuff leak out that wasn't true and it ruined everything. Just flat out say that you don't tolerate someone who can't keep secrets.

-you believe women want to hook up as much as men, but most men don't understand how women get turned on. This implies you do. She will say something along the lines of, "oh, so I guess you know what does?"
All you have to do is say "I never said I did" ( with a grin)

3) you need to purposely misinterpret what she says into something sexual. Then you tell her to "slow down" , or "I don't know what kind of guy you think I am". Essentially this reverses roles so that she appears to be the aggressor.

Finally, if and when you do it you MUST bring your A game to the sack. Remeber her pleasure comes first. If you rock it like a rockstar she WILL come back for more.

After that you make sure to not tell anyone. Eventually word will get out about you. But it will be GOOD. Your rep will be golden as long as you don't run your mouth stays shut. Just always flirt a little.

This process brought me, as Borat says, Great Success!

Also, one more thing-don't lie. If you don't want to answer questions then don't. But don't lie. It will help you keep the stories straight! :)

The framework consists of you informing her that you believe the following:
-you hate gossip. Tell some story about how someone you know having had stuff leak out that wasn't true and it ruined everything. Just flat out say that you don't tolerate someone who can't keep secrets.
:)

do you think tiger said this to his gals?

#5 was very very good. But I'm not buying #4. So she never watched Different Strokes. There are a lot of good reasons to walk away from your dream woman, but her not knowing about Willis just isn't one of them. The age differtence is situational. Sure, if you look like Hugh Hefner and she looks like Holly Madison, then yeah, it's ridiculous. But I know many couples with ages differences and it means nothing as long as the guy is active, youthful, and up-to-date.

Last edited:
do you think tiger said this to his gals?

QFT. Plus he had the dinero and the fame to put a little more weight behind it. And it still got out.

It's like gambling. Anybody can take the house for a little while, a little longer if you're good at it. And while you can, it's fun. But if you play long enough, the house always wins.

Going through these posts, a thought just popped into my head.

So... what do you think the odds are of a sexual harassment charge is if you get involved with the one at work? Doesn't have to be true. Simply an allegation could be very damaging. If you get involved and she gets pissed at you- I'm just saying it's been done before. The male party almost always get screwed in that case.

BTW, I wouldn't be surprised if your current GF took the trip to Atlanta to mean you are exclusive, especially if you didn't have any discussion to the contrary.

It's like gambling. Anybody can take the house for a little while, a little longer if you're good at it. And while you can, it's fun. But if you play long enough, the house always wins.

Okay, well maybe we should tell that to rainman cause he practically bankrupted a casino and he was a ra-****.

Last edited: