What I Failed to Learn From Tiger Woods: Careful Who You Give Your Cell # To!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Cop, does your portfolio look like Tiger's?
bnwf0245lbb42w22hpxpak3m_Women.jpg
Verdict from Left to Right
#1 from left: Meh
#2 from left: muuuuuuucccccccchhhhhhhooooooo caliente! is her number available, like as a matter of public record?

#3 from left: :slap:
#4 from left: meh, I'm sorry but yellow-grey hair doesn't make up for an avg face
#5 from left: meh
#6 from left: Steve Tyler looks good in drag!

Just saying is all...

Boy it's good to be back from the trail.

Members don't see this ad.

Verdict from Left to Right
#1 from left: Meh
#2 from left: muuuuuuucccccccchhhhhhhooooooo caliente! is her number available, like as a matter of public record?

#3 from left: :slap:
#4 from left: meh, I'm sorry but yellow-grey hair doesn't make up for an avg face
#5 from left: meh
#6 from left: Steve Tyler looks good in drag!

Just saying is all...

Boy it's good to be back from the trail.

Agreed. Those are some slim pickings, there. One can only hope that they look better in person, or else Tiger is rocking the beer goggles a little too frequently.

I don't know what it is, but that Jaimee Grubbs chick is hot. In a trashy way, of course. I can smell that Teen Spirit deodorant and Britney Spears perfume through the TV screen. You know, that stripper smell that your wife and girlfriend are so keen at detecting, that you end up in the doghouse for months if caught. She is the only one though.

:laugh:

I hope Tiger also gets a prenup with her when they get married. :D

-copro