My DO school has lost students who have been later accepted to our state MD school or other DO schoolsI am fortunate to be accepted to a medical school this cycle and waitlisted at another. The program I was accepted to starts on July 6th, while the program I was waitlisted at starts in about August. If I was accepted off the waitlist when school starts, will it be possible for me to withdraw to accept the offer? I paid my matriculation fees by the way, and there is nothing on the admissions contract other than a rescission of admission if I was accepted to another graduate program during the enrollment period. Thanks!
But I believe that you can't go MD -> MD once classes start.