What if I am not full-time next semester?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prsndwg

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what you happen if I become part-time before matriculation?

I will be taking Anatomy and a GE (7 units total) a couple of Kines units to make it 9 units. Would that be cool? I don't need anything else..

Do dental schools care?

Do you have any suggestions of what to take for 3 fun/Ez units? :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think it matters as long as you complete the prereqs and have the minimum number of credit hours they require.

I was wondering what you happen if I become part-time before matriculation?

I will be taking Anatomy and a GE (7 units total) a couple of Kines units to make it 9 units. Would that be cool? I don't need anything else..

Do dental schools care?

Do you have any suggestions of what to take for 3 fun/Ez units? :rolleyes:
Unless you're working or something.. you should take at least 12 credits to be a full time student.
Why not and ART class?? I'm taking ceramics now and its such a relief from my other classes (biochem, biochem research, anatomy w/ lab and physiology :l) Ceramics is the best part of my week.

Members don't see this ad :)
Unless you're working or something.. you should take at least 12 credits to be a full time student.
Why not and ART class?? I'm taking ceramics now and its such a relief from my other classes (biochem, biochem research, anatomy w/ lab and physiology :l) Ceramics is the best part of my week.

I originally was going to take Jewelery making since it uses manual dexterity. Our school offers it BUT it is 6 hours a week lecture and 9 hours of lab.. I will be professional, but its too time consuming! Same applies to Ceramics, etc.

Any other thoughts?

oh yea ceramics takes a lot of time.. 6 hrs class time (no theory jus studio time) and I usually have to come in over the weekends but its no big deal if your aren't taking too much classes.. its fine 4 me w/ 17 credits. It really does feel like it helps with dexterity.

A lot of ppl have said that Art history is easy but I jus wanted to avoid all the theory work.

I also took evolution of jazz which was awesome.. music/ art anything like that. Learning the guitar/ piano? Do something fun where it doesn't seem like work