Mask667

Full Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2006
152
0
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
...and sent in the check, but decide to accept an offer somewhere else. Lets say I accepted at Buffalo, but then I accept an offer somewhere else as well (send the check and all). Can I do that?

Mask667
 
J

jackbauer!

yeah...but you'll lose that deposit you made at buffalo. send something to buffalo in writing (via e-mail or snail mail) explaining your new intentions so they may offer your seat to someone else.

jb!:)
 

SugarNaCl

Dental Student
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2006
1,869
7
Akron, OH
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
...and sent in the check, but decide to accept an offer somewhere else. Lets say I accepted at Buffalo, but then I accept an offer somewhere else as well (send the check and all). Can I do that?

Mask667

You were excited about UB. What gives?...and why isn't my picture your avatar? :p
 
About the Ads
B

Blitzdt

...and sent in the check, but decide to accept an offer somewhere else. Lets say I accepted at Buffalo, but then I accept an offer somewhere else as well (send the check and all). Can I do that?

Mask667

did you get into UNC mask? if you did...we're going to be classmates:D
 

Mask667

Full Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2006
152
0
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
No guys, I haven't gotten in anywhere yet, but I just wanted to know if that would be a wrong thing to do. It's just that the location of the other schools where I have applied, have religious congregations. Living in NC, I travel once a month to Virginia for that, we are supposed to attend everyday. In Buffalo, I would have to travel to Toronto. At this point I am still attending Buffalo (a very nice school), but my dad wanted me to try the other schools.

Mask667
 

Mila

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2006
388
1
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
No guys, I haven't gotten in anywhere yet, but I just wanted to know if that would be a wrong thing to do. It's just that the location of the other schools where I have applied, have religious congregations. Living in NC, I travel once a month to Virginia for that, we are supposed to attend everyday. In Buffalo, I would have to travel to Toronto. At this point I am still attending Buffalo (a very nice school), but my dad wanted me to try the other schools.

Mask667

It's not necessarily a "wrong" thing to do. You should just inform which ever school you're not choosing of this so that they can give someone else a seat. And just make sure you make a decision and let schools know of this by May 1st - otherwise you risk the possibility of losing your spot at both.
 

bassman65

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2006
69
0
Buffalo, NY
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
if you decide to go anywhere else besides buffalo, you can get your deposit back from buffalo anytime before 4/1 i think. Thats one great plus about UB, they are the only school I've heard of that allows their deposit to be refunded. You probably just need to call or email barbara at UB and she will give you your money back.
 

Mask667

Full Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2006
152
0
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
YUP, I have decided, its final, I am heading to Buffalo.
 
About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.