Anyone who uses any sort of illicit drug should not be a doctor. End of story. There are plenty of well-deserving, clean people out there.
I hope if you use that you are found out and your acceptance is given to someone else.
I'll give you my virgin piss for 5 dollars.
Paypal/credit card/cash accepted.
Avoid giving advice about how to avoid detection. Offering medical advice and encouraging, enabling, or condoning activities that are illegal anywhere these forums are read are both against our TOS.
in homeland Kazakhstan, 1% of 5 dollah give you a nice sexy time with a chicken.that's all you'd charge!!!!!
You are one cheap piss John!!!!!!! Let me get your number...we can go into business together!!!!! You do the piss'N...and I do the sell'N!
You get 1% of the profits and I'll hold the other 99%. How does that sound?
oh wow. REALLY they do that? Is it random drug testing or do they give you warning? Are they going to care if I had a couple of drinks the night before? I mean, I'm far from a "user" but from time to time, I might enjoy having an *extra* drink with dinner...
Eeks. Thanks for starting this thread. I didn't realize I would need to be a total puritan in med school .
Let me also pose this question. What would you say if you knew your doctor smoked weed prior to performing open heart surgery?
If you are cool with that then I don't believe we can have intelligent conversations anymore...