What If????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jl1616

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What if for whatever reason, pursuing any health related career was no longer an option for you? What would you choose to be??? I'm not talking about what you'd do if you didn't get into dental school/any other health professional school or how you'd improve to reapply. What would you choose if you had to choose a completely different career?

Members don't see this ad.

If I couldn't do anything in a health professional career I'd probably be a Patent Lawyer.

I'd be a college biology professor probably. Or possibly a cop.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not even a question. I'd be a fire fighter. Well respected, many days off in a row, and when you are working half the time you are just watching sports on TV. If you could deal with some of the brutal stuff you would see, I don't think there is a better career (except maybe dentistry).

hmm, i considered being a digital filmmaker, web designer, e-commerce entrepeneur, painter.

in the end though, i decided to make these my hobbies and dentistry my career :thumbup:

I would be a spy. If that didn't work out then I'd probably just marry a sugar momma :thumbup:

LumberJack, without a doubt

I'd be a p0rnstar